You’re putting in all that effort to create content for your social media presence and your web site. That's fantastic, and will help to engage your visitors, clients and followers.
This paper shows you how with a little more effort you can get even better value for all of that work. Specifically:
- Your search engine performance will improve
- You will receive a higher number of visitors from Facebook
I am aiming to hit 2 audiences with this paper in order to spark a conversation between those people responsible for the business results of a web site (usually in marketing), and those who cut the code.
- For the marketers, I explain the benefits of meta-tagging your content correctly
- For the developers, I signpost the specific instructions about how to mark up each type of content
My end goals are:
- That you should be motivated to change the way your rich content is tagged on your web site
- And that you are armed with enough information to have a useful conversation between marketing and development in order to prioritise those changes sensibly
It's a big old document, so take a deep breath, download, and read on ...