This is stunning. Many of our charity clients could be receiving 10,000+ visitors from Google Adwords for nothing, other than the time to set up an Adwords campaign. If you meet these criteria, follow the link and apply for your $10,000 per month of free Adwords!
[Pasted from Google's site]
High-Level Programme Guidelines
Please be aware of some important criteria regarding the programme. (Note that the Programme Details section of this page contains more specific information about Google Grants.)
- You must have a website and your ads must link to a page on your website.
- The keywords that you target must be relevant to your programmes and services.
- Your website cannot display revenue-generating ads, such as Google AdSense or affiliate advertising links, while participating in Google Grants.
- The ongoing, active management of your advertising campaign is your organisation's responsibility once your account is active.
To be eligible for the Google Grants program, organizations must:
- Hold current and valid charity status; and
- Acknowledge and agree to the application's required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use.
- Please note that the following organizations are not eligible for Google Grants:
- Governmental entities and organizations
- Hospitals and medical groups
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions, and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible). To learn more about Google's programs for educational institutions, visit Google in Education.
- Political parties, political organizations, and lobbying groups
- Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at Google's sole discretion, and are not subject to external review.
- At present, Google Grants is open only to organizations based in the following countries [see link below].
How to apply?
You can have a go yourself at http://www.google.co.uk/grants/details.html.
Or for an exorbitant fee :-) we can help, just give your Account Manager a call!