We (Nemisys Enterprises Limited) respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through compliance with this Policy. This Policy applies only to (i) activities on or through our public Website www.nemisys.uk.com (the “Website”) and (ii) our direct marketing activities.
For the purposes of data protection legislation in the European Union, the data controller (i.e. the person that determines the purposes and manner in which your personal data are processed) is Nemisys Enterprises Limited, incorporated and registered in England and Wales (company number 04306749). Our registered office is Janelle House, 6 Hartham Lane, Hertford, SG14 1QN.
Information we may process about you
The Website exists primarily to market our services to other businesses. We collect personal data via this Website to better understand how people use www.nemisys.uk.com. We set out a summary of the personal data we may process at the end of this Policy.
How personal data are collected
We may obtain personal data about you in the following ways:
- You provide us with your personal data (say, via a form)
- Personal data is collected automatically (say, via the automatic recognition of your IP Address, placement of cookies or web beacons)
The Website servers automatically recognize visitors’ IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet) and the activity of the visitor’s browser when the visitor is viewing the Website. The Website may also gather anonymous traffic data that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
Cookies and web beacons
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
A web beacon achieves a similar outcome to a cookie, allowing us to understand that you have accessed our content. Where cookies store content to your computer's hard drive, web beacons store information on a remote server.
We use the following cookies and web beacons:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the operation of our Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website and when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. For example, the cookies relating to Google Analytics is a performance/analytical cookie.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies enable us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies allow us to make our Website and the advertising information displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
For more information on managing cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org, which has further information about online privacy.
For information about the cookies the various systems we use to deliver our Website please see the table below.
|Google Analytics||Tracks visitors to our Website, allowing us to improve design, functionality and content||https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245|
|Google Adwords||Tracks visitors to our Website, allowing us to target advertising to them on the Google advertising platform||https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/|
|Delivers cookies and web beacons to the Website for the other systems||https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/|
Children under the age of 16
We do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where we store your personal information
Unless otherwise described in this Policy, the personal data we collect from you is stored in the European Economic Area ("EEA"). This data may also be processed by staff operating outside of the EEA who work for us or for one of our service providers. Further information is provided in the table at end of this Policy.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal data:
- if you request we do so (lawful ground: you have provided your consent);
- if we believe it appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, and violations of the Website terms (lawful ground: processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person; or processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Nemisys Enterprises Limited (i.e. to ensure the protection of its business)); or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nemisys Enterprises Limited, our customers, or others. We shall have no duty to notify you of such compliance with the law (lawful ground: processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject)
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2017/676, you have the following rights (subject to certain limitations):
|Right of access||You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether your personal data are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to such personal data.|
|Right to rectification||We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your personal data is accurate. In order to assist us with this, you should notify us of any changes to the personal data that you have provided to us by sending us a request to rectify your personal data where you believe the personal data we have is inaccurate or incomplete.|
|Right to withdraw consent||You have the right to withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.|
|Right to erasure/ Right to be forgotten’||Asking us to delete all of your personal data will result in us deleting your personal data without undue delay (unless there is a legitimate and legal reason why we are unable to delete certain of your personal data, in which case we will inform you of this in writing).|
|Right to restriction of processing||You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data at any time.|
|Right to data portability||You have the right to request that Nemisys Enterprises Limited provides you with a copy of all of your personal data and to transmit your personal data to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, where it is technically feasible for us to do so.|
|Right to complain||You have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority such as the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK (see www.ico.org.uk). Although we encourage our customers to engage with us in the event they have any concerns or complaints. You can do so by writing to us at email@example.com|
All of these rights can be exercised by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nemisys Enterprises Limited will not ordinarily charge you in respect of any requests we receive to exercise any of your rights detailed above. However, if you make excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded requests, we may charge you an administration fee in order to process such requests or refuse to act on such requests. Where we are required to provide a copy of the personal data this will usually be free of charge. However, any further copies requested may be subject to reasonable fees based on administrative costs.
Where you request us to rectify or erase your personal data or restrict any processing of such personal data, we may notify third parties to whom such personal data has been disclosed of such request. However, such third party may have the right to retain and continue to process such personal data in its own right, for example your school may be permitted to continue to process your personal data on other lawful rounds without your consent.
Changes to this policy